Thursday, May 20, 2010

How do I relocate my jasmine and gardenias?

I have been renting for 6 years. I purchased star jasmine and 2 differant varieties of gardenias when I moved in. They all were in 5 gallon containers. I really would like to take them with me. Is this possible without killing them?

How do I relocate my jasmine and gardenias?
Make sure when you are moving your gardenias that you take the soil into thought. Gardenias are acid loving plants. Squeeze about two or three lemons into the hole where the gardeenia will be located and then sqeeze another lemon on top. This will make the soil more acid and the plant won't go through such a shock.
Reply:dig about 6 inches around the whole plant before even lifting it. this gets the roots and the familiar dirt around the plant and wont throw in t shock. do this with most all plants. heres a good link.





jan





http://www.ask.com/web?q=how%20to%20care...


No comments:

Post a Comment