Saturday, May 22, 2010

How do I bring master bathroom colors scheme into master bedroom, vice versa?

Problem is that the house I am renting: the master bathroom has dark green tile (floor), white counter/cabinets, white walls with gardenia floral border (at top, near ceiling). Then the master bedroom has ugly brown carpet, white walls and I already have an iron sleigh bed, jaqaurd bedding with gold/brown tones. I was thinking of using a linen/khaki colored towels %26amp; rugs in bathroom since it has a touch of that color in the border, but my bedroom is so large I know I need to paint the walls too. What color do you suggest I paint master bedroom walls and how do I tie in my gold bedding with the aweful green tiles of the bathroom?

How do I bring master bathroom colors scheme into master bedroom, vice versa?
dont know dont care


(im in a bad mood)
Reply:go to lowe's.com %26amp; use the virtual painter. You can try out hundreds of colors in sample rooms. Keep trying colors til you find what works best with your carpet %26amp; tiles. Use this tip: since you can't color the floor in the sample room, use 1 wall as your floor color, the other walls as your wall color, %26amp; make the vanity %26amp; trim white as yours are now. Best way to see how things will look.

height increasing shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment