Saturday, May 22, 2010

I have a gardenia that is making me pull my hair out. The funny farm has me penciled in for pick up next Thurs

Anyway for my question, my gardenia has a pale yellow/white flaky substance on the stems. Could be dirt, could be another thing for me to pop another Zanax about. Any ideas on what this flaky substance (looks like dry skin) could be?

I have a gardenia that is making me pull my hair out. The funny farm has me penciled in for pick up next Thurs
Xanax is not the answer. How about a fungicide and the correct care for a gardenia? They like morning sun, afternoon shade in hot areas, and a gentle misting in the morning. Also, feed them well with acidic food and you may be surprised!
Reply:Hi:


I agree with the first answer. I am a landscaper and designer and Gardenias can get a fungus like you described. Go to a chain store or a garden center and get a fungicide for your Gardenia. Different geographic locations will have different brands. The fungicide should take care of the problem. Good luck. I will link you to the site map of my website. This page has everything that is on the website. Browse through as there are many articles, tips and techniques that may be helpful to you. Have a great day!


Kimberly





http://www.landscape-solutions-for-you.c...

Decent makeup brands

No comments:

Post a Comment