Saturday, November 14, 2009

I re potted my gardenia and it looks to be dead can some one help?

i also added in m-grow in the dirt.

I re potted my gardenia and it looks to be dead can some one help?
You may have shocked it with the m-grow (if that is a fertilizer). My suggestion is to repot again without the mgrow. Shake all the loose soil off the roots to get rid of all the fertilizer and repot with fresh soil. Cut all stems back to green. Keep it out of direct sunlight and water generously.
Reply:A friend gave me a gardenia last year and I decided to repot it right away. My plant lost nearly all it's leaves to shock. Gardenias hate to be moved, however, it will come back. Check one of the branches by scraping it with your fingernail and see if it is still green. If it is then it is still alive. If you can't find any green then you might consider a new plant. I hope your gardenia makes it.

bucked teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment