Saturday, November 14, 2009

How to make an ironing spray with the scent of gardenia/rosal flower?

Sometimes I mix my liquid fabric softener with some water and spray my clothes while I`m ironing. This will not give the starch look but it will get the wrinkles out.


If you are wanting to starch them I would mix some cornstarch, fabric softener and water together and make homemade starch. Before putting the iron on the spray, rub what you have sprayed on your clothes in real good with your hand or you will have alot of starch build up in one spot. I would not use this mixture on anything white.....Good Luck and have fun!

How to make an ironing spray with the scent of gardenia/rosal flower?
Use water and what scent of oil you want and why, that's they make perfume so a person can smell good who will be smelling of your clothes after you iron them.
Reply:you'll have to take a bottle of water and mix some essential oils in there. It won't have the crunchiness of starch but it will help get the wrinkles out


No comments:

Post a Comment