Monday, May 11, 2009

How can I kill the fungus that is on the dirt around my gardenia without killing the gardinia?

It looks like a white fungus.

How can I kill the fungus that is on the dirt around my gardenia without killing the gardinia?
LARGE SPRAY BOTTLE 1/2 CUP VINEGAR AND FILL REST WITH WATER WORKED ON MY BULBS PLANTS I WAS ABLE TO SPRAY ON THE LEAVES TO IT'S NATRUALYOU WILL BE SURPRISE WHAT YOU CAN USE VINEGAR FOR I'M SURE IT WILL WORK ON THE SOIL TO
Reply:I have had good luck gently lifting off the top layer of soil with either a plastic fork or an old silverware fork I don't plan on using anymore. I just toss the old soil and fungus into the trash. Gently stir up about 1/4 inch of the remaining soil with the fork and add some new potting soil on top. Water as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment