Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How to take care of a gardenia plant?

I got this indoor gardenia plant as a gift...I LOVE Gardenias...but how do I care for it, there have been a few blooms since I got it


but they never opened up into flowers. is there anything special I can do to help it grow better?

How to take care of a gardenia plant?
They like warmth and humidity. You can spritz it with a water bottle and keep in a warm location. Dont over water.


Good Luck hope this helps.
Reply:You could try to transplant it into a larger pot. This will allow you to check for a "tap" root. Many "gift" plants say they can be planted outdoors after blooming. Most succumb because they are only in possession of feeder roots. They are genetically engineered not to proliferate. (Makes for more sales, American Greed)

dermatitis

No comments:

Post a Comment